Saturday, May 1, 2021

Holy Thursday Evening Service

 Thus said the Lords to the Judeans: " O My people, what have I done to you, or wherein have I wearied you? To your blind I gave light; your lepers I cleansed; your paralytic I raised up. O My people; what have I done for you, and how have you recompensed Me? Instead of manna, gall; instead of water, vinegar; instead of loving Me, you nailed Me to the Cross. No longer will I endure; I will call to Me the Nations, and they will glorify Me, together with the Father and the Spirit; and I will grant to them eternal Life."  (from the Holy Week services)



The company of the Apostles calls out to you: " O Law-givers of Israel, Judeans, and Pharisees; behold the Temple, which you have destroyed; behold the Lamb, which you have crucified. You have delivered Him to the tomb, but by His own power He has risen. Deceive not yourselves, O Judeans, for in the sea He saved, and in the desert He fed. He is the Life, and the Light and Peace of the World".  (from the Holy Week services)

No comments:

Post a Comment