Sunday, March 12, 2017

Books Every Orthodox Child Should Own

Spring break is just around the corner and reading together with your children during this time can be a wonderful experience and an opportunity to share with them the rich orthodox faith.

Below is a post by Sylvia Leontaritis, whom I admire greatly:

"I was asked to compile a list of my all-time favorite Orthodox children's books. Immediately, I started pulling book after book from baskets and shelves. Most people know better than to ask me to talk books, but I was asked nonetheless, and so I tried hard to make this post as brief as possible and have only listed my absolute favorites.
These are the books that can never quite stay on the shelf, the ones chosen over and over again and have found themselves in the middle of cozy couch snuggles and flashlight sessions under little-boy bed covers.
So, here they are–my list of Books Every Orthodox Child Should Own:
                                              Books Every Orthodox Child Should Own

No comments:

Post a Comment